In the anime, she is voiced by Chiwa Saitō.
Clulutchi is the more serious twin. She stays calm and reasonable, thinking carefully about things while Miraitchi is often panicking. She is also more intelligent than her and was the first to work out what happened when the twins traveled back in time. Despite her initiative, Clulutchi has aerophobia when it comes to flying, which is why it makes her nervous. Also, Clulutchi claims that "she doesn't look the same as her sister," despite their identical traits of biological appearances.
While Miraitchi specializes in designing clothes, Clulutchi prefers designing accessories.
Clulutchi has white skin and blue eyes. Her hair is white and she has two locks of hair down the sides of her face, a tuft on her forehead, and a ponytail. Her hair tuft and ponytail sway to the left. For apparel, she wears a black sleeveless dress with white polka-dots on her dress bottoms and a light purple band around the waist, and purple stockings. She wears a purple crown on her head that ties down her ponytail and her two locks of hair.
When Clulutchi was younger, she wore a blue dress with yellow stockings, and had two blue beads on her head.
On Virtual Pets
Tamagotchi P's Miracrise Ver.
Clulutchi is a secret character obtained from feeding the Rainbow-Colored Donut 3 times to any female teen.
In the Anime
Clulutchi appears in Tamagotchi! Miracle Friends as one of the main heroines along with her twin sister Miraitchi. They both share the same dream to become great fashion designers and run a shop of their own. However, when they suddenly find themselves warped to the past and into the series' main timeline, they embark on an adventure to find a way back to their future while they follow their dream career. Both twins have Pocket Designers. Their father is Doctor Future, but after they are transported to the present, their home-stay parent is Madamutchi.
One of the objectives of the twins is to collect all 8 Dreambakutchis, which were set free from Dream Center and transported to the past.
Clulutchi and her twin sister return home in the final episode of Miracle Friends, but appear again in GO-GO Tamagotchi! thanks to a special inventive door knob.
"Kuru" (来る) means to arrive or to return. Together with the name of her twin sister, "mirai", they mean "the future arriving". In addition, "mirakuru" (ミラクル) means miracle, which is from the name of the series she first appeared in.
However, unlike Miraitchi, her Cantonese name "琦璐璐" is simply a translation of her Japanese name, and has nothing related to "to arrive".
Names in other languages
|Cantonese (Hong Kong)||琦璐璐||Cululu (Direct translated from Japanese name)|
- Clulutchi shares her voice actress with Moriritchi and Furifuritchi.
- Miraitchi and Clulutchi have a mother, but she is only mentioned and is never seen.
- Clulutchi is right handed, but her twin Miraitchi is actually left handed. This could make them mirror image twins, where one twin has reversed physical traits of the other, such as the position of the ponytail.
- Even though they are twins, Clulutchi is one day younger than Miraitchi. This is most likely because Clulutchi's egg hatched one day later than Miraitchi's.
- However, it is possible that the eggs hatched at the time between 2nd June and 3rd June.
- Sometimes, certain scenes with both Miraitchi and Clulutchi are often symmetrically reflected.