Tamagotchi Wiki
Advertisement
Tamagotchi Wiki

Baby Characters

Character Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Tamapatchi
Tamapatchi Happy.png
TamapatchiBlue.png

TamapatchiGreen.png

TamapatchiPink.png

Female
  • 50% chance of hatching at startup
  • 70% chance of hatching if previous generation was male, 30% if it was female
  • Character can be blue, green, or pink
  • Color of character is dependent on how user answers personality quiz (First gen only)
Tamabotchi
Tamabotchi Happy.png
TamabotchiBlue.png

TamabotchiGreen.png

TamabotchiPink.png

Male
  • 50% chance of hatching at startup
  • 70% chance of hatching if previous generation was female, 30% if it was male
  • Character can be blue, green, or pink
  • Color of character is dependent on how user answers personality quiz (First gen only)

Child Characters

The Child you get depends on the amount of Happy Points (HP) the baby has before growing up. (Each bar you see on the stats menu is about 5 points each, with the first bar appearing with 1 point and the maximum amount of points before Adult Stage being 30)

Character Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Tantotchi
Tanotchi child.jpg
Tantotchi m!x.png
Female 20+ HP
Puchitomatchi
Puchitomatchi.jpg
Puchitomatchi m!x.png
Male
Chiroritchi
Chiroritchi.png
Chiroritchi sprite.png
Female 10-19 HP
Fuyofuyotchi
Fuyofuyotchi.png
Fuyofuyotchi (Pix sprite).png
Male
Mimitamatchi
Mimitamatchi.PNG
Mimitamatchi sprite.png
Female 0-9 HP
Mokumokutchi
Mokumokutchi.png
Mokumokutchi sprite.png
Male

Teen Characters

Conditions for obtaining a teen depends on the Care Misses (CM) they got during the Child stage and the Friendship level.

Character Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Haretchi
Haretchi teen.jpg
Haretchi Pix Sprite.png
Female
  • 0-3 CM
  • Friendship level "Friendly" or above
Terukerotchi
Terukerotchi.png
Terukerotchi Pix Sprite.png
Male
Soyofuwatchi
Soyofuwatchi teen.jpg
Soyofuwatchi Pix Sprite.png
Female
  • 0-3 CM
  • Friendship level "Normal"
Mokokotchi
Mokokotchi teen.jpg
Mokokotchi Pix Sprite.png
Male
Tororitchi
Toruritchi teen.jpg
Female
  • 4+ CM
Kurupoyotchi
Kurupoyotchi.png
Kurupoyotchi Pix Sprite.png
Male

Adults

Obtain conditions for an adult depends on the color of egg (not the actual shell color of the device) obtained when the device starts/when the previous generation Tamagotchi leaves plus the number of care mistakes made throughout from their child to teen stage. Adults may also be obtained by fulfilling a special condition within a certain range of care mistakes.

Original

Character Artwork Sprite Gender Special Condition Obtaining
Charming (Pink Egg) PixEggPink.png
Lovelitchi
Lovelitchi blue large.png
Lovelitchimix.png
Female Eat Dessert Platter snack 3+ times
  • 0-1 CM
  • Or 2-3 CM if special condition is met
Ginjirotchi
Ginjirotchi pix.png
Ginjirotchi color sprite.png
Male Eat Ramen Noodles meal 3+ times
Chamametchi
Chamametchi blue.PNG
Female Eat Strawberry Crepe snack 3+ times
  • 2-3 CM
  • Or 4-5 CM if special condition is met
Charatchi
Charatchi.png
Male Play with Badminton Set item 5+ times
Momotchi
Momotchi blue.png
Momotchimix.png
Female Eat Peach snack 3+ times
  • 4-5 CM or
  • Or 6+ CM if special condition is met
Kuchipatchi
Kuchipatchi.PNG
Kuchipatchim!x.png
Male Eat Tower Burger meal 3+ times
Sebiretchi
Sebiretchi Large.png
Sebiretchi Pix Sprite.png
Female None
  • 6+ CM
Orenetchi
Orenetchi artwork.png
Orenetchi's sprite on the pix and some other color devices
Male
Smart Group (Blue Egg) PixEggBlue.png
Himetchi
Himetchi.png
Female Eat Gummies snack 3+ times
  • 0-1 CM
  • Or 2-3 CM if special condition is met
Mametchi
Mametchi blue.PNG
Mametchimix.png
Male Play with Science Project item 3+ times
Mimitchi
Mimitchi blue.PNG
Mimitchim!x.png
Female Eat Cupcake snack 3+ times
  • 2-3 CM
  • Or 4-5 CM if special condition is met
KuroMametchi
Kuromametchi blue.PNG
Male Eat Black Burger meal 3+ times
Awamokotchi
Awamokotchi.png
Awamokotchi Pix Sprite.png
Female Play with Fluffy Cloud item 3+ times
  • 4-5 CM
  • Or 6+ CM if special condition is met
Kikitchi
Kikitchi blue.PNG
Kikitchimix.png
Male Play with Skateboard item 5+ times
Ninjanyatchi
Shinobinyatchi.png
Shinobinyatchimix.png
Female None
  • 6+ CM
Gozarutchi
Gozarutchi blue.png
Male
Creative (Green Egg) PixEggGreen.png
Neliatchi
Neliatchi.png
Female Eat Floral Cake snack 3+ times
  • 0-1 CM
  • Or 2-3 CM if special condition is met
Weeptchi
Weeptchi.png
Weeptchi sprite.png
Male Eat Flower Bread meal 3+ times
Memetchi
Memetchi blue.png
Memetchimix.png
Female Eat Donuts snack 3+ times
  • 2-3 CM
  • Or 4-5 CM if special condition is met
Shimagurutchi
Shimagurutchi art.png
Shimagurutchimix.png
Male Eat Spiral Lollipop snack 3+ times
Coffretchi
CoffretchiBlueLine.png
CofretPix.png
Female Eat Sponge Cake snack 3+ times
  • 4-5 CM
  • Or 6+ CM if special condition is met
Paintotchi
124 Paintotchi.gif
Male Play with Sketchbook item 5+ times
Violetchi
Violetchi blue.PNG
Female None
  • 6+ CM
Murachakitchi
Murachakitchi.png
Murachakitchi Pix Sprite.png
Male

Party Version

The Party version has the same character roster as the Original version with the exception of Milktchi and Wawatchi replacing Awamokotchi and Weeptchi. Obtain conditions are also different for Chamametchi, Shimagurutchi, and Paintotchi. There are three ways to obtain an adult listed in order of priority (should multiple condition be obtained) below:

  • Inviting a character to a party 5+ times. Note that the character must be the same gender and egg group as the user's current Tamagotchi to be obtained.
  • Care mistakes + item or food usage
  • Care mistakes
Character Artwork Sprite Gender Special Condition Obtaining
Pink & Purple Striped Egg
Lovelitchi
Lovelitchi blue large.png
Lovelitchimix.png
Female Eat Dessert Platter snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 2-3 CM if special condition is met
  • Or 0-1 CM
Ginjirotchi
Ginjirotchi pix.png
Ginjirotchi color sprite.png
Male Eat Ramen Noodles meal 3+ times
Milktchi
Milktchi.png
Milktchi sprite.png
Female Eat Dreamy Cotton Candy snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 4-5 CM if special condition is met
  • Or 2-3 CM
Charatchi
Charatchi.png
Male Play with Badminton Set item 5+ times
Momotchi
Momotchi blue.png
Momotchimix.png
Female Eat Peach snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 6+ CM if special condition is met
  • Or 4-5 CM
Kuchipatchi
Kuchipatchi.PNG
Kuchipatchim!x.png
Male Eat Tower Burger meal 3+ times
Sebiretchi
Sebiretchi Large.png
Sebiretchi Pix Sprite.png
Female None
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 6+ CM
Orenetchi
Orenetchi artwork.png
Orenetchi's sprite on the pix and some other color devices
Male
Blue & Yellow Striped Egg
Himetchi
Himetchi.png
Female Eat Gummies snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 2-3 CM if special condition is met
  • Or 0-1 CM
Mametchi
Mametchi blue.PNG
Mametchimix.png
Male Play with Science Project item 3+ times
Mimitchi
Mimitchi blue.PNG
Mimitchim!x.png
Female Eat Cupcake snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 4-5 CM if special condition is met
  • Or 2-3 CM
KuroMametchi
Kuromametchi blue.PNG
Male Eat Black Burger meal 3+ times
Chamametchi
Chamametchi blue-small.PNG
Chamametchi pix sprite.png
Female Eat Strawberry Crepe 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 6+ CM if special condition is met
  • 4-5 CM
Kikitchi
Kikitchi blue.PNG
Kikitchimix.png
Male Play with Skateboard item 5+ times
Ninjanyatchi
Shinobinyatchi.png
Shinobinyatchimix.png
Female None
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 6+ CM
Gozarutchi
Gozarutchi blue.png
Male
Red & Green Striped Egg
Neliatchi
Neliatchi.png
Female Eat Floral Cake snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 2-3 CM if special condition is met
  • Or 0-1 CM
Shimagurutchi
Shimagurutchi art.png
Shimagurutchimix.png
Male Eat Spiral Lollipop snack 3+ times
Memetchi
Memetchi blue.png
Memetchimix.png
Female Eat Donuts snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 4-5 CM if special condition is met
  • Or 2-3 CM
Paintotchi
Paintotchi.png
Paintotchi Pix Sprite.png
Male Play with Sketch Book item 10+ times
Coffretchi
CoffretchiBlueLine.png
CofretPix.png
Female Eat Sponge Cake snack 3+ times
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 6+ CM if special condition is met
  • Or 4-5 CM
Wawatchi
Wawatchi.png
Wawatchi sprite.png
Male Eat Donuts snack 3+ times
Violetchi
Violetchi blue.PNG
Female None
  • Invite to party 5+ times
  • Or 6+ CM
Murachakitchi
Murachakitchi.png
Murachakitchi Pix Sprite.png
Male
Advertisement