Tamagotchi Wiki
Advertisement
Tamagotchi Wiki

Base Characters

These characters are built in to the Tamagotchi Smart and are obtainable without a TamaSma Card.

Baby Stage

Note that card refers to TamaSma Card that is downloaded to the Smart.

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Puchiotchi
Puchiotchi.png
Puchiotchi sprite.png
Male First Egg: 50% chance of hatching

Subsequent Eggs:

  • If card has equal number of males and females or no card is loaded: 70% chance opposite gender from previous character
  • If card has more males than females: 70% chance male, 30% chance female
  • If card has more females than males: 70% chance female, 30% chance male
Puchikotchi
Puchikotchi.png
Puchikotchi sprite.png
Female First Egg: 50% chance of hatching

Subsequent Eggs:

  • If card has equal number of males and females or no card is loaded: 70% chance opposite gender from previous character
  • If card has more males than females: 70% chance male, 30% chance female
  • If card has more females than males: 70% chance female, 30% chance male

Child Stage

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Mofuwatchi
Mofuwatchi.png
Mofuwatchi sprite.png
Male Greater than 50% fondness
Omuchutchi
Omuchutchi.png
Omuchutchi sprite.png
Male Less than 50% fondness
Chamekotchi
Chamekotchi.png
Chamekotchi sprite.png
Female Greater than 50% fondness
Kurumaritchi
Kurumaritchi.png
Kurumaritchi sprite.png
Female Less than 50% fondness

Teen Stage

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Achiatchi
Achiatchi.png
Achiatchi sprite.png
Male 80-100% fondess
Gunchitchi
Gunchitchi.png
Gunchitchi sprite.png
Male 21-79% fondess
Mokotsunotchi
Mokotsunotchi.png
Mokotsunotchi sprite.png
Male 0-20% fondness
Rabirabitchi
Rabirabitchi.png
Rabirabitchi sprite.png
Female 80-100% fondess
Sakkutchi
Sakkutchi.png
Sakkutchi sprite.png
Female 21-79% fondess
Kyupitchi
Kyupitchi.png
Kyupitchi sprite.png
Female 0-20% fondness

Adult Stage

Conditions to obtain adults are based on the number of care mistakes made throughout their life. Care mistakes are cumulative so mistakes made during the baby, child, or teen stage will be counted together (Ex: For a male, 2 CM in child stage + 1 CM in teen stage will result in Weeptchi whose condition is 3 CM)

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Mametchi
Mametchi blue.PNG
Mametchi sprite Smart.png
Male 0-1 care mistakes
Weeptchi
Weeptchi.png
Weeptchi sprite.png
Male 2-3 care mistakes
Kuchipatchi
Kuchipatchi.PNG
Kuchipatchimix.png
Male 4-5 care mistakes
Wawatchi
Wawatchi.png
Wawatchi sprite.png
Male 6 care mistakes
Karapatchi
Karapatchi.png
Karapatchi sprite.png
Male 7+ care mistakes
Milktchi
Milktchi.png
Milktchi sprite.png
Female 0-1 care mistakes
Poptchi
Poptchi.png
Poptchi sprite.png
Female 2-3 care mistakes
Gaogaltchi
Gaogaltchi.png
Gaogaltchi sprite.png
Female 4-5 care mistakes
Awamokotchi
Awamokotchi.png
Awamokotchi sprite.png
Female 6 care mistakes
Tsuyopitchi
Tsuyopitchi.png
Tsuyopitchi sprite.png
Female 7+ care mistakes

TamaSma Card Exclusive

These characters are only obtainable from specific TamaSma Cards. Conditions for obtaining a card character is dependent on having a specific food or item being used the most out of the existing food/items on the card. (Ex: For the 1996 Friends card, if the Choberi Milk snack is the most fed item for a male teen, they will evolve into 96 Mametchi). The easiest way to achieve the condition is to either only use the required item and none of the other card items in the teen stage or use the required item a lot of times compared to the other card content.

1996 Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Mametchi
Mametchi Original.png
Mametchi sprite 96Friends.png
Male Feed Choberi Milk snack the most
Ginjirotchi
Ginjirotchi original.gif
Ginjirotchi sprite 96Friends.png
Male Feed 1996 Candy snack the most
Nyorotchi
Nyorotchi original.gif
Nyorotchi sprite 96Friends.png
Male Feed 1996 Rice meal the most
Oyajitchi
11.gif
Oyajitchi sprite 96Friends.png
Male Feed Choberi Burger meal the most

Rainbow Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Unipegatchi
Unipegasatchi blue.png
Unipegasatchi.png
Male Feed Stardust Jelly snack the most
Pikagorotchi
Pikagorotchi artwork.png
PikagorotchiSmartSprite.png
Male Feed Sky Curry meal the most
Nijifuwatchi
Nijifuwatchi.png
Nijifuwatchim!x.png
Female Feed Rainbow Candy snack the most
Watawatatchi
Watawatatchi.png
WatawatatchSmartSprite.png
Female Feed Fluffy Bread meal the most

Sweets Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Hotcaketchi
1638476679612.png
Hotcaketchi.png
Male Feed Meat Pancakes meal the most
Mimipurutchi
Mimipurutchi.png
SweetsFriendsAdult2.png
Male Feed Soda Jelly snack the most
Ichigotchi
IchigotchiCardGame.PNG
Ichigotchi sprite smart.png
Female Feed Strawberry Parfait snack 3 times
Makamokotchi
Makamokotchi.png
SweetsFriendsAdult1.png
Female Feed Sweets Bento meal 3 times

NIZOO Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Lakotchi
LakotchiSprite.png
Female Feed Fresh Lemon snack the most
Riyotchi
RiyotchiSprite.png
Female Feed Omurice meal the most
Mayantchi
MayantchiSprite.png
Female Feed Kodawari Apple snack the most
Richutchi
RichutchiSprite.png
Female Feed Handmade Chicken meal the most
Kinatchi
KinatchiSprite.png
Female Play with High Pitched Mic item the most
Anotchi
AnotchiSprite.png
Female Feed Mincho Cake snack the most
Lucatchi
LucatchiSprite.png
Female Play with Chameleon Plush item the most
Llanutchi
LlanutchiSprite.png
Female Eat Large Ramen meal the most
Pyonpyontchi
PyonpyontchiSprite.png
Female Play with Good Night Pillow the most

Gourmet Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Omechuptchi
Omuchaputchi.png
Omuchaputchi meets.png
Male Feed Okosama Plate meal the most
Kappappatchi
Kappappatchi.png
Kappapatchi.png
Male Feed Kappa Maki meal the most
Ringotchi
Ringotchi blue.png
Ringotchi sprite on.png
Female Feed Apple Swan snack the most
Koronetchi
Koronetchi.png
KornetchiSprite.png
Female Feed Croissant snack the most

Cosmetic Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Coffretchi
CoffretchiBlueLine.png
CofretPix.png
Female Feed Palette Bento meal the most
Memetchi
Memetchi blue.png
Memetchimix.png
Female Feed Guru Smoothie meal the most
Makiko
Makiko.png
Makikom!x.png
Female Feed Beauty Soda snack the most
Pafuwatchi
Pafuwatchi.png
PawufutchiSprite.png
Female Feed Compact Sandwich snack the most

Melody Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Lovelitchi
Lovelitchi blue large.png
Lovelitchimix.png
Female
Melodytchi
Melodytchi blue large.png
MelodytchiSmartSpriteTemp.png
Female
Orchestrotchi
Orchestrotchi.png
Orchestrotchimix.png
Male
MelodyFriendsCharacterTemp.png

Pastel Friends

Name Artwork Sprite Gender Obtaining
Piyotamausatchi
Piyotamausatchi.png
Piyotamausatchi-0.png
Male
Violetchi
Furawatchi JP.png
Flowertchimix.png
Female
Mimitchi
Mimitchi blue.PNG
Mimitchim!x.png
Female
0C9927EB-E740-4456-BF3C-F567CE7E151C.png

Implied

These characters have been shown in the reveal trailer to be accessible on the Tamagotchi Smart via a Tama SmaCard, but further details are currently unknown. All of them have previously appeared in the Tamagotchi m!x:

Advertisement