Hi, welcome to Tamagotchi Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Care Levels page.
The Recent Wiki Activity, as I have read, shows that Ace cake is making a new page called Tamagotchi Popular, which I have no idea what that is. I may have to message him on what the page is about.
- I marked it for deletion. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 20:29, July 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, thank you. I don't understand why he's not responding to us...
- All of the damage has finally been removed. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 19:05, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
Hey uh...thanks for trying to help out with the recent "Eiga Tamagotchi" stuff. I appreciate it. However, there's still a lot to fix in Category:Eiga_Tamagotchi and it seems too much work. I'm kinda busy trying to design on another wiki so I'm going to remove like 2 or 3 dozen categories a day. Can I also count on your enthusiasm to help micromanage these categories one at a time? ---TacticalMaster (talk) 04:53, September 28, 2017 (UTC)
- I deleted everything from the "Eiga Tamagotchi" category. From what I remember, the fake movie does not have Tama Street, Dream Town, or Lovelitchi. It also simply said "Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi live their normal life in Tamagotchi Town." It's almost like putting a 1 hour episode of the anime in a theatre. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 18:40, September 28, 2017 (UTC)
Subbed anime episodes
Hi, thank you for asking about the episodes that im planning on subbing. Episodes that I have planned (for now) are episodes 29 and 51. if you are wondering why them episodes its because.....I love gozarutchi....and he hardly ever shows up in the anime (especially when the episodes stopped getting a english dub). The reason why I cant sub the whole series is because I hire translators to help me out and doing the whole series would cost way too much. I hope this answered your questions and hopefully I should have more episodes coming out soon. =)
- Well, speaking of which, could you possibly sub episode 71? I like it because I like Sunopotchi (that episode is his first appearance) in a way similar to how you like Gozarutchi. Also, a few more questions...
- 1. Can I add Portuguese subtitles to your videos? I learned the language and am quite fluent in it.
- 2. If you can, why not find other episodes that have Sunopotchi talking in them?
- If you respond, that would be a great pleasure. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 18:16, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
- 1. Eventualy I will get to translating episode 71 but it will be a while from now becuase I was thinking of maybe getting tamagotchi happiest story in the universe translated after the two episodes becuase its alot less cheep to hire a friench translater plus its alot more tamagotchi content. (altough I should try and get my hands on the dvd becuase sometime the dvd can have english subtitles)
- 2. That would be great thanks =)
- 3. I do know a place to watch alot of the japanse tamagotchi episodes that you can't find on youtube. all you have to do is type in todou on what ever app store you are on and you should get a app with japanese or chinese symbles. type in 宠物反斗星 and you should find qute a few episodes. But to find even more episodes you can search YUEYUEZ.COM, then tap on the first video and tap on the channel icon (if you are confused the app is youtube but from a diffrent countey). after going on the channel slide the screen to the left and keep scrolling down untill you find a playlist will a picture of tamagotchi on it. ( it takes a while to scroll all the way down to it but make sure to not miss it).
- First, I would like to thank you for letting me translate your English script. Second, I noticed your video isn't available for community contributions (that is what I use when I transcribe YouTube videos). Can you please enable it so I can apply my Portuguese script to your video? BoyInCharge55 (talk) 20:04, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
- ok you should be able to add portuguese subtitles now
- Thanks! I just added the Portuguese subtitles and translated the title and description as well. On an unrelated note (but still quite important), I noticed Zukyutchi is missing an anime image. Could you possibly add one that does not look similar to those already listed on his gallery on his infobox? BoyInCharge55 (talk) 21:58, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Hey, I noticed some errors in my Portuguese subtitles. For one example, there's a colon that's supposed to be a comma. Second, I forgot to translate Melodytchi's last line to Portuguese. Can you please let me edit my subtitles and publish them when ready? BoyInCharge55 (talk) 21:08, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Have you started to hire the translator for these episodes yet or even the second movie? Also, do you plan to upload some of the English episodes with Portuguese subtitles? BoyInCharge55 (talk) 13:58, June 12, 2018 (UTC)
- currently im waiting on some of the second movie to be translated, im translating the movie first because its cheeper to translate French then chinese. Also I will only upload the episodes I translate because if I upload too much my channel will be taken down. But I will add Portuguese subtitles to the movie if you are willing to help out.
- Hey, thanks for letting me know! Will the subbed version of the second movie have French, Japanese, or Chinese audio? I own the French DVD myself, and it contains NO subtitles. Also, you can let me translate your subtitles if you please. I can also add subtitles in all the other languages that Let's Go! Tamagotchi had. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 15:00, June 12, 2018 (UTC)
- sure thing! =)
- also it will have french audio
- (btw how do you put photos in the gallary? i have no god damn clue)
- You have to go into edit mode and then put each photo under the last one (it comes before "</gallery>") while removing the brackets so that each image will show properly. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 19:19, June 12, 2018 (UTC)
Character names in other languages
Hey there, mind if I ask a simple question? Err...
- From checking the German subtitles for Let's Go! Tamagotchi, I can identify these names:
- 1. Ms. Perfect as Frau Wunderbar
- 2. Gotchi King as König Gotchi
- I also checked the Dutch subtitles, and the Gotchi King uses his English name, but Ms. Perfect is Mevrouw Perfect. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 22:40, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
- UPDATE: I checked and like all the subtitles for that series written in the Latin script use the English names. One example is Bikertchi. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 22:53, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Well, that seems like a few information...
- I also got another name for Ms. Perfect:
- Mlle Perfect (French) (Let's Go! Tamagotchi) (I don't know her French name from Tamagotchi: Happiest Story in the Universe!)
- I checked the Spanish and Portuguese subtitles for Let's Go! Tamagotchi and she kept her English name there. From what I noticed, the Gotchi King's name is "Le Roi Gotchi" in the French subtitles for that series, and just like Ms. Perfect, he kept his English name in the Spanish and Portuguese subtitles. BoyInCharge55 (talk) 17:22, June 14, 2019 (UTC)
- I also got another name for Ms. Perfect: