Hi, welcome to Tamagotchi Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Mariaw page.
Reply to:Notable Tamagotchis
Oh, OK. Just thought I should help out :). (But I see why we don't need that...)Mariaw (talk) 21:14, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, you can just click on the characters tab to just view all the characters (so long as those characters are labeled with it). ---TacticalMaster (talk) 21:45, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
So you're doing blogs on your Tama-Go? You've got one as well? You must really like that version. I really like that one as well. Maybe we might get on well. Please leave a respoce on my talk page. ---K.A.U.M.I. (talk) 10:23, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Acually, this is my 1st 1/2 favourite. My favourite is the chocolate argyle V4.5.Mariaw (talk) 11:31, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Tamagotchi V4.5 Universal Characters
I've just seen your question about how you can get universal characters on v4.5, and I think I can answer it. I personally have never got them myself, but I think they can grow up from Oyajitchi. You may be able to get them from Oyajitchi, who you get from mating the two oldies. Why don't you have a go? Let me know if it worked! Please leave a reply on my talk page. Also, if there's anything else you would like to know, you can always contact me at any time, and I will try to answer it. ---Kaumi - Base, Contact centre 19:58, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
V4 child-to-teen evolution
Hi, thanks for clarifying how child to teen evolutions work on Version 4. That helps a lot, and I'm considering running a V4 again soon to try it out.
I've got a few questions though. How come Puchitchi can evolve into the bad care teens in the Mame group and Mohitamatchi can become bad care Meme group teens but not the good ones?
Also how do you know if a Puchitchi's going to turn into a Mame type teen or Mohitamatchi's going to turn into a Meme type teen? Does it depend on family history like with the others?
Finally, do you know how many care mistakes you need to get a universal teen or adult?
- Thanks, it's nice to know I'm helping out :)
- First of all, I'm not sure why Puchitchi can't evolve into Young Mametchi or Young Mimitchi; all I know is that it can't. On Halloween, I had a Puchitchi that I took PERFECT care of, never letting the Hungry or Happy hearts drop below 3, and it evolved into Ringotchi the next day anyway. I'm also not sure why MohiTamatchi can't evolve into Gourmetchi or Young Memetchi, but once again, I only know it can't. Hitodetchi and Kuribotchi have the same issue on the V4.5.
- Second, I don't think family history influences Puchitchi or MohiTamatchi's growth; I think it's just random. I've had MohiTamatchi evolve into Young Dorotchi with just about any combination of parents, whether they were in the Kuchi family or not. Same with Puchitchi (only with the Mame family instead of the Kuchi family). I will say, though, I only ever get seem to get Meme-type teens from MohiTamatchi if the Happy hearts deplete to 1 heart at any point before it evolves. Otherwise it always seems to evolve into a Kuchi-type teen. But that's just me experience.
- Third, I'm not sure. I haven't obtained a Universal character in quite some time, and I don't remember the exact specifics. All I know is, despite what many people think, the highest skill point total that prevents Pyonchitchi, Pyonkotchi, Debatchi, and Hanatchi, is definitely 80 at the least, and not 60. But at the moment, I'm not willing to raise a Tama with low skill or severe neglect, at least not on the V4 (since it penalizes having poor care or low skill, while the V4.5 does not). Sorry :(
- Anyway, thanks for the questions and I hope I helped! Mariaw (talk) 17:42, November 21, 2019 (UTC)
Something else to consider, is the highest skill point total that prevents Obotchi and Ojyotchi appearing really 40? I had a Harutchi evolve into a Young Mimitchi with a skill point total of 38. So either the lower the total the higher the chance of them appearing or the total has to be less than 40. Any ideas? ---Sy74kya (talk) 20:24, January 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I'll be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the lowest point total required to prevent them from appearing is. The highest I've obtained Obotchi with was 33. I know from experience that having a low skill point total doesn't guarantee a low-skill character appearing...it just greatly increases their chances of appearing, so I don't know if the exact total can be easily discovered. For now, 35 or 40 seems like a good estimate. I'll try to do more research on this as soon as I can. Mariaw (talk) 20:48, January 3, 2020 (UTC)
All right, then I'll try and stay on the safe side and get my total over 40 for when I get my teen character. One more question, what happens if you have a teen character and when it evolves into an adult it has two skill points at the same number? I have Hinotamatchi and my Intelligence and Style are both at 39. My Kindness is at 29. Which character am I likely to end up with? Is it random between Tosakatchi and Togetchi or is there some kind of priority? ---Sy74kya (talk) 12:50, January 5, 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. If I had to guess, either style takes priority, or it's just random. I haven't tried that on the V4, but I have on the V4.5; on that version, gorgeous seems to take priority over the other two skill points (Every time I got the gorgeous skill at the same level as the funny or spiritual skill, I got the gorgeous-skill character).
- But like I said, I haven't tried this on the V4, so it may be different. I'll be able to test it soon, though, as I also currently have a HinoTamatchi with the intelligence and style skills at about the same level. Mariaw (talk) 15:16, January 5, 2020 (UTC)
Well, you're right about the V4.5 child to teen evolution being confusing. All the child characters can evolve into Crackertchi, but only Tamatchi (and maybe Hitodetchi) can evolve into ura Young Mametchi? And how does Hitodetchi evolve into both teens with good care?
Another thing, Hitodetchi and Kuchitamatchi evolve into Kujakutchi with bad care, but Tamatchi and Kuchitamatchi evolve into Daiyatchi with good care? What about Tamatchi? Can Tamatchi evolve into Kujakutchi at all?
- Yeah, the entire evolution on the V4.5 is VERY all-over-the-place compared to the V4. As for Ura Young Mametchi, I honestly have no clue how it evolves from Hitodetchi; I only know from the V4.5 Growth Chart Project from Tama-Zone (The site seems to be down, but I can link to a site with the images saved here: ). I, personally, always get Crackertchi and Ura Young Marotchi when I give it good-to-perfect care. And, that I know of, Tamatchi cannot evolve into Kujakutchi or Ura Young Violetchi. I'll try to experiment with this the next time I get Tamatchi.
- Each child seems to have two characters (one for each gender) that it will nearly ALWAYS evolve into unless very specific conditions have been met; for Tamatchi, it's Ura Young Mametchi and Zouritchi. For Hitodetchi, it's Crackertchi and Ura Young Marotchi. For Kuribotchi, it's Kujakutchi and Ura Young Violetchi. For KuchiTamatchi, it's Daiyatchi and Ura Young Memetchi. Like I said, they only seem to evolve into other characters under very specific circumstances. Recently, I've only gotten Kometchi from Kuribotchi and Ura Young Yattatchi from KuchiTamatchi by missing two calls for empty hungry hearts, missing one call for empty happy hearts, missing all "for no reason" calls, and getting the spiritual skill higher than the other skills. And I've only gotten Daiyatchi and Ura Young Memetchi from Hitodetchi with three or four care mistakes. Universal teens only come from having at least one Universal adult as a parent and receiving above average care or better. The charts I linked to show many more child-to-teen growths, but I've never seen most of them happen, myself.
- Sorry for such long paragraphs, but I have a lot more experience with the V4.5's growth than the V4's. Like I've said in my edit summaries, I don't think the V4.5 character list page will EVER be 100% accurate or complete; the evolution is far too confusing compared to all other versions. Mariaw (talk) 00:25, January 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Also, I may have been wrong about Kometchi and Ura Young Yattatchi coming from Kuribotchi from bad care; missing discipline calls on at least the V4.5 don't seem to count as care mistakes...
- (EDIT: I forgot to mention, even though Daiyatchi and Ura Young Memetchi seem to come from giving a Hitodetchi average-to-poor care, I have obtained Kujakutchi from Hitodetchi once. Unfortunately, I don't remember any specifics) Mariaw (talk) 00:30, January 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Welp, I obtained Tamatchi a few days ago, but didn't get to experiment with giving it poor care. Her parent married a Kuchipatchi, so I gave her perfect care because I really wanted her to evolve into a Universal teen, and she SHOULD have... but she evolved into Zouritchi. NEXT time I get Tamatchi I'll try different levels of care and, if I can, different skill points (every time I get Tamatchi or Hitodetchi, the Funny skill always seems to increase far more than the other two skills).
- Another thing, going back to your question on Ojitchi and Ojyotchi; I had a MizuTamatchi evolve into Obotchi with a skill point total of 44 earlier today. I also took very sloppy (but not horrendous) care of him, and he was 29 pounds overweight, but I'm not sure if either of those two factors influenced it any... so either the required amount of skill points to prevent Obotchi and Ojyotchi from appearing is higher than 40, or having a high weight and/or certain level of care are also factors in obtaining them. Mariaw (talk) 19:26, January 13, 2020 (UTC)