If you're leaving a new message, please click the "Leave Messages" and make sure you fill under the "Subject/headline" section before writing a message. That is where you'll title your messages and separate the other ones. If you want to reply to a message, then just click "edit" on the header.
ALL MESSAGES UNRELATED TO A MESSAGE SECTION WILL BE PUT IN THE UNTITLED POSTS.
- 'Appreciate the compliment. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 21:06, March 18, 2017 (UTC)
Hi! Just saw your comment on the My Tamagotchi Forever app wiki. I was wondering what your problem with the app was in case I could be of any assistance. ^_^ ~~
- What comment? I never posted one. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:33, March 31, 2018 (UTC)
I would like to add pictures to a few of the pages, but I can't figure out how.
Could you help me with this? Thanks a ton!
AkariAngel (talk) 20:55, November 12, 2018 (UTC)
- You'll need to upload the image via. Then you have to type the exact file name by File:[FILE NAME].
- For more information how to upload images, see here. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 12:42, November 13, 2018 (UTC)
Where was that one image with Makiko with a chansaw?
Admcregor (talk) 01:24, April 24, 2020 (UTC)Admcgregor
Hello, on the wiki page for Kusatchi "http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Kusatchi" under trivia there is a claim that on the original growth charts that Kusatchi and Takotchi were accidentally switched. I was just wondering where this information was sourced because as a long time fan of Kusatchi, this is news to me. I was just curious to see if maybe you had some inside information on this subject. Thanks for your time. Happy New Year! Meanbunny (talk) 02:28, January 2, 2017 (UTC)
- I don't know either. This character is vintage and IMO, most of that information might be a lost cause. So I'm not sure if this is worth looking up to. Sorry if I'm not a help, because I didn't play Tamagotchi when I was a kid. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 02:39, January 2, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks so much for the quick reply. Maybe the person who submitted that piece of information did some testing on the old P2/Gen 2 devices and found that the care needed to achieve both seemed to be a mismatch rather than that info being obtained from a Bandai employee. Anyway, still interesting to look into. Meanbunny (talk) 00:43, January 3, 2017 (UTC)
Hi there, TM! Remember me, AkariAngel? I'm so amazed by all your achievements! Be ready for any number of questions from me, 'cause I just started and I'll probably need your help.
Anyway, LOVE all your stuff, and thanks for noticing me when I started!
- Thanks for the compliment! Well I seen you in Jewelpet Wiki, but glad to see you're expanding your interests with other media. Let me know or the other admins if you have any questions then. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 01:19, October 29, 2018 (UTC)
Do you mind if I add the below gaming footer to the main page?
- A link to the biggest gaming wiki on Fandom, hmm? Tamagotchi may be a good part to it because of its outstanding history... Alright, it could work out so go right ahead! I'm sure nobody else mind we get a link to the biggest gaming wiki. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 20:01, March 10, 2017 (UTC)
just wanted to apologize!
Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for all the rapid edits I was doing when I just joined, didn't realise quite how annoying that has to be for admins. Starting to familiarise myself with wiki editing, though, so it should be a thing of the past. CyberTripping (talk) 12:34, October 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey no need to feel sorry for it. Frequent editing is good for keeping your thoughts alive. Being an active and responsible contributor is great. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 05:45, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Always been wondering if the main page is ever going to be updated...
- But, just to ask, what particular character you want to be featured on the main page? So far, it's only you asking. But this wiki is low traffic so...meh. But still. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 14:45, January 24, 2018 (UTC)
Heya, TacticalMaster ;)
Within the past year the decision was made to call sites "wikis" rather than "wikias". I noticed the wordmark and first slider image still use the old terminology, so I was wondering if you might want me to create new ones? I'm not sure how the originals were created, so they would end up being different.
(talk) 22:22, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for your concern Raylan.
I guess everything makes sense just to use the word "Wiki." Things move forward and we have to deal with modernization of our lives. But yeah. "Wiki" makes more sense in titling, since this is a "wiki" after all.
Thing is, I forget who made the wordmark or perhaps I don't know who made it at all. Neither I don't remember who created the background too. I, kinda like the background design, but then again it's really outdated. Back on topic, I'm not a creative designer but I could try to photoshop the wordmark so that it says "Tamagotchi Wiki" Perhaps. Or so... But if you're willing to give me a suggestion from your own creativity, then please do.
Uh. Sorry for my choice of words at the moment. I'm sick with a cold and I can't think straight. Sorry if I sound kinda etchy there. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 05:11, February 3, 2018 (UTC)
- No worries - I'm just getting over a terrible one myself ;) I'll whip up a different wordmark and see what you think. Nothing should have to be changed with the background. Raylan13
(talk) 16:44, February 5, 2018 (UTC)
(talk) 18:30, February 5, 2018 (UTC)
(talk) 22:33, February 5, 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah, looks a lot better now. Alright! I'll take those two in and try to integrate into the wiki so our wordmark ain't outdated. Thanks for the contribution! ---TacticalMaster (talk) 03:32, February 6, 2018 (UTC)
Glad I could help! Raylan13
(talk) 16:38, February 6, 2018 (UTC)
- Alright, so I integrated the new wordmark into the theme and I've also replaced the old welcome slider with the new one by uploading from the newer one. I provided credits for that too. It should at least keep up-to-date a bit. Again, thanks for the help Raylan! ---TacticalMaster (talk) 18:04, February 6, 2018 (UTC)
Just a quick question.
I see you've been slowly updating the tamagotchi PS1 pages with info. Im actually playing it right now and was wondering if you had info on getting Jeweltchi or the other 3-4 secret characters?--NeoMame (talk) 12:32, April 30, 2018 (UTC)
- I wasn't the one doing it. But the person you should be asking is Azureinferno. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 21:19, April 30, 2018 (UTC)
I've attempted to convert Mametchi's infobox into the new style, and transplanted the elements that didn't conform to its syntax into the main article (the sprite section's kind of messed up, though). Are you ok with this? Azureinferno (talk) 07:39, July 30, 2018 (UTC)
- That's what it was before the stuff Umbreon did himself were "removed". So you did fine adding what can be added on the template page. But if Umbreon was adamant on adding the "sprite section" for his new infobox, he should probably get to work on that right away. I mean, it doesn't hurt to ask for help around Community Wiki.
- Just so you know, if he managed to anyways, you may have to do the whole thing over again unless if you're enthusiastic enough. :P ---TacticalMaster (talk) 03:23, July 31, 2018 (UTC)
Kiraritchi and Toddler Yumemitchi.
Edit question (hopefully)
Hi, I tried adding an image of Puchitchi to the relevant page but as there were already images for "Modern | Tap and Hatch | Original" I wanted to add another tab but couldn't figure out how, so for now I added it above them. If you wouldn't mind pointing me to a tutorial on how to edit (either in modern or classic editor) those tabs that'd be great, or of course someone is free to fix it themselves, I don't mind :)
- Hey sorry for not replying sooner.
- Just saw your edit and well...I can see you tried. I can understand that. But so far that's just an in-game screenshot of the character. The infobox is for official artwork of the character only. But I may doubt that My Tamagotchi Forever could have any official standalone artwork. It would be better if you move that image to the gallery section on the same page. Hope that'll improve your personal editing etiquette. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 17:42, August 28, 2018 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Okidoke, I didn't know that, I thought they were just fan drawings. I'll move the screenshots I added (assuming someone hasn't already). --Benjireize (talk) 18:40, August 28, 2018 (UTC)
- The image looks legit to me. I can tell by the graphics you can see in the actual game itself. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 19:21, August 28, 2018 (UTC)
I can't find out how to put in a picture. Can you help me with this?
- Go to the top of the page and hover your mouse over the "Three dot lines". There, the process is self-explanatory.
- Then, type [[File:<NAME>]] and its full file name, including it's file extension. That's how you add images to articles.
- If you want to add it to galleries, paste the file name only.
- For formatting standalone images, add |thumb| inside the link bracket. It allows additional options such as resizing, alignment, and thumb comments. New formats are separated by additional pipes.
- That's pretty much how you add images to articles. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 08:32, February 17, 2019 (UTC)
- I can't know for sure about it. The English Dub shows "it" has a male voice. But the article is written a long time ago and it's showing that "it" is originally female with no objections. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 06:06, March 27, 2019 (UTC)
Your friendly neighborhood Wiki Manager
Hi! My name is Moviesign, and I’m the Fandom Wiki Manager for Tamagotchi Wiki. I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, templates, etc., please contact me on my message wall / talk page. —Moviesign (talk) 20:49, May 1, 2019 (UTC)