Archive #1 of my talk page.
i found the picturs on a japaneas site that why thar in japaneas hear the link to the sit click on lovlin fore cahaters list thar all in japaineas thow
http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/ put this in the adrss bar
I'm 18 too!--Finn 14:36, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I saw you were trying to put references on the List of episodes page I don't know why it's not showing up but if you want to leave the reference on my talk page I'll try to put it in.
Thanks for your help! (still me +mametchi+)
Is your new page from the English anime or the JP anime? I can't seem to remember an episode where a beautiful new girl comes. Unless it's Lovelin, Meloditchi, Tomomi?
- The new page I made came from Episode 2, Part 1. It was written there.
if you compare the pages nothing looks like it changed, and that is the problem! In the line that says " Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are also attending..." the words "Kiraritchi are also" gets turned into one clickable word (you can see it through the wiki history if you go to the prev. ver. of the page. But I finally fixed it! I had to retype the whole line through source mode... +Mametchi+ (talk) 21:39, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
(From:+Mametchi+) What is going on with Tacos112? Thank's for getting rid of their spam, if they keep it up is there a way to ban him/her?
- Well, reporting to the admins is one way. Only that they'll just give him a verbal warning before temporarily blocking them for repeated offenses.
- ---TacticalMaster (talk) 22:27, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Please delete the first picture of TZinf..png It has uneccessary information in it.
- I can't do that. I'm not the admin. Plus, picture not found.
- ---TacticalMaster (talk) 22:27, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hi TacticalMaster, I've been off the wiki for a while since the holidays came, but now they're gone so I'm going to keep at it. I was just wondering about the episode plots for Yume Kira Dream. Is it okay if the whole episode description is written to each episode page?
Ex. (The episdoe starts with Mametchi,Memetchi, and Kutchipatchi in an airplane...)
- Sure. Feel free to write the whole plot summary. After all, it's for everybody to edit. That, and I can't translate Japanese and stuff.
I got your message on my talkpage. ThanksKila Lester (talk) 18:46, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
- How is Telelin's personality "intriguing?" It means that you find her personality "interesting." I don't know why either. So that's why I had to replace that with something else that (previously edited) described her personality. Also, I don't think having the parenthesis brackets aren't nessesary (you wrote "her owner" near Lovelitchi), because that's illogically wiki readable. That's why I corrected most of your edits. Plus, there were a few needlessly wordy things so I had to keep it short but readable.
- HOWEVER, reviewing your edit after I corrected it, I decided to put back a few vital info, while keeping it wiki readable. So don't fret, I'll try to correct it.
- But hey, you can't just be mad that somebody took credit for your work (AKA: "Correction"). Everybody is involved in wiki editing. That includes you. We have to work together making every info as possible readable and informal while keeping things tidy. That's means helping other people out by correcting some errors in their edit. So in this case, if you make an edit, others may come up to correct it. This means me, in which I removed some needlessly extra wordiness to make it wiki readable. So just be part of the team instead of declaring yourself leader. Mmmkay...? ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:55, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
What do you mean by the headers? +Mametchi+ 22:21, September 23, 2013 (UTC)
I have deleted the About Me page and put it on my profile. Thanks a million for telling me.
-Rockstartchi -[<] <--(a winking glasses emoticon I made up) :D
Hi, welcome to Tamagotchi Wikia! Thanks for your edit to the Tamagotchi! page.
Hapihapitchi helps out
Hello, I just want to let you know that the beginning of your summary for this episode is complete. I watched the Hapihapitchi episode again and nothing seems missing from your summary. ;) Unless there was a part cut out from the Japanese version when it was translated to English? But anyway, I didn't find a "plot gap".
I think there are at least two more Tamagotchi episodes on YouTube: Gotchiman Forever and A Great Donut Contest. ;)
Himespetchi 07:54, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
After ALOT of time trying to figure out how to use source mode i figured out hot to add you reference, problem 1 was the ref tag (i guess it wanted the long one) and 2 your link no longer existed (maybe some one messed with the original page??) NEways, after all this time i (sorta) fixed it. +Mametchi+ (talk) 04:31, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
About the front page
Hi, just wanted to ask if you are summarizing the English or Japanese episodes now? I thought this could help you: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/たまごっち!
- Yeah. I'm doing episode summaries again. Except that I'm only doing it blind without a reliable, english-readable sources.
- Oh, and I can't read japanese. Sorry. I may have my enthusiam to write a full plot summary, but you're on your own should you have the will to do it for all of us.
Just letting you know...
I'm cleaning the episode pages a little at a time, so, hopefully it'll be easier for you to link your summaries to the episode titles and stuff.
For Episode 1 here are some things I pulled out of the Japanese Wikipedia:
Screenplay：松井亜弥 Matsui Aya
Storyboard：志村錠児 Shimuri Jōji
Producer：井硲清高 Wakashi Hazama Kiyotaka
Animation Director：小山知洋 Koyama Tomohiro
Airdate：October 12, 2009
- Note: The names are the Japanese way, if you want to put them in the English way it would be Aya Matsui and so on. +Mametchi+ (talk) 05:54, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Wow, this is good information. I'll see to it this is put to good use. By the way, I have been testing the "Screenplay" column with all the episode summary pages of the creator. It turns out screenplay IS the "creator". But what is screenplay? I know storyboarding technically means that person planned it all along. Is this true?
- ---TacticalMaster (talk) 00:23, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Well screenplay and storyboard are almost the exact same thing, the main differences are that screenplay is the written version of how the show will run, and storyboard is the illustrated version of the same thing.
- By the way what did you mean by"Screenplay column"? +Mametchi+ (talk) 04:56, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I made that template for my Untitled posts section. I just googled how to, and it was from Wikipedia. After all, Wikia is technically wiki, right?
- I think it might also come in handy for the episode section incase it gets too cluttered.
- And one more thing: It's my first time using the Templates.
Tamagotchi Name Format
We need to formalize Tamagotchi names. We shouldn't go by what was made first.
In other words, we need to pick out if we want YoungMametchi, Youngmametchi, or Young Mametchi. Once we standardize the nonclamature, there won't be any more confusion. It's needlessly confusing to have something like UraYoungMemetchi and Young Mametchi on the same wiki. Zeta7 (talk) 08:43, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, it's because they have history behind it. Usually, I like when it has been developed throughout the ages. It gives them more meaning why it was up. But right now, to avoid confusion for yourself for accidentally creating another page, try using the search function carefully. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 00:54, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream/Episode Gallery/Episode 27 (170) picture
Is Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream/Episode Gallery/Episode 28 (171),not Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream/Episode Gallery/Episode 27 (170)
U nao iz a admin
I noticed that you've been doing a lot of this work on this Wiki, so I made you an Admin, and you can rollback edits now. :) (Rollback: "Undo" with one click)
(hopefully this isn't too awkward!)
- Oh thanks! I appreciate it! Guess that means I'll help keep the wiki tidy! I'll be a good admin, count on it! :) Oh, and I was aware of the rollbacking since an admin granted that, but that doesn't give out any summary and I don't find it acceptable because that's giving no proof at all. Oh, and it's my first time being admin. So I might probably have to get acquainted with the new controls. But at least you admins here are nice, right? ---TacticalMaster (talk) 05:01, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
DON'T REMOVE MY EDITS. IT'S SO DISRESPECTFUL
- The reason I'm undoing your "edits" is because I am not confident that personal opinions don't bode well for wikis. So don't do it. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:33, May 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I find it so annoying when I'm trying my very hardest to contribute and help the wiki, people remove and undo what I've done. If I were an admin, I'd block anyone who would do undo them. OK, I won't put in "personal opinions", but I will contribute to the wiki. I work so hard as a member to support the wiki and help it, but I really don't like it when people undo my "edits". I know I can't stop you from blocking me, but I just need it to be known.
- Kila Lester (talk) 07:27, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Personal opinions are not informal at all. It's just only senseless information just made by one person. The only thing we need here is just legit and real information of Tamagotchi seen by many people and cultists.
- You keep erasing the entire page. So I am already tired of it. Remember what you said last time?
- "Not trying to offend either, but to be honest, I don't like them that much..."
- I think I've got myself in trouble...
- Sigh. Vandalism means the defacement of a page by intentionally making a mess of it. Some people might just write random junk not relating to the page topic or maybe deliberately erase stuff. That's what a vandal will do and it's our admin job to make sure it never happens. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:26, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream
Sorry,Episodes is wrong and Mess. Season 2 is Episodes 28 start
Since you were the last to ban me...
- In three hours after I write this message, you will be banned. So better make most of your "contributions." ---TacticalMaster (talk) 16:20, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
- But how long will the ban be? Banning me makes me worse. ---- ---KILA LESTER - 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:29, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
- It may make you worse, but you won't be able to edit on this wiki anymore. My answer is a forever ban.
- Parasect (talk) 17:14, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
Tama Deco Pierce
where is melody land set.fairy change,baby change and berry sweets set
Happy Happy Harmony
Did you delete the external links or did I? Now I have to fix them. XD
- Um, yeah, I did. When I checked the links, they weren't there... ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:27, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Happy Happy Harmony Reply
Okay, I undid your contribution if that's okay with you. The links are back now!
- Um, when I said I checked the links, I meant I clicked on it. And unfortunately, they weren't there. You SURE it works for you? ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:36, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Ooooooh, I see. Sorry I misunderstood! The videos must have been removed. Thank you for explaining!
- Himespetchi (talk) 12:21, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, sorry for sounding like I was going to remove Kila Lester's ban just because he asked me to. I just think the best way to get through to him is to be kind and understanding even though he is breaking the rules. So far, pointing out his mistakes isn't working. Hopefully we'll be able to sort out the situation!
- Well, what could I do when I tried to trust a dude that just started to turn bad? Just look at his contributions and you'll see. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 20:27, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I know very well what he has done, but I also know very well what I am doing. I made an email for you to contact me if you would like to discuss this in private. It's firstname.lastname@example.org. Just trust me on this! **winks**
- Himespetchi (talk) 03:30, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
I liked your userboxes you made, but when I put them on, only this one came up:
- It appears you have misspelled those userboxes you're trying to use. Please use the auto-complete when you're trying to input the template, it will help. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 19:05, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Your pictures + sprite combos...
Sure, not a problem. I fixed the following pages; Miraitchi, Kururutchi, Sumatotchi, Startchi, Benitchi. I'll add sprite images for the first three characters when they're released in HQ. ~[SamJJE101] (talk) 06:38, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Userboxes - New anime characters
Could you do some userboxes on the 2 new anime characters, Miraitchi, and Kururutchi? I think it might be nice for those who, like me, are a fan of them, like I'm a fan of Kururutchi. Please leave a reply on my talk page. Thanks. ---K.A.U.M.I. (talk) 07:38, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Accent marks are supposed to be necessary.
Not a problem. I was unsure on whether I should change the name to reflect the English language a bit better (such as how you did with the TamaSuku), but if it's fine how it is, then that's alright with me. ~ [SamJJE101] (talk) 08:27, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Well... I might have to ask Tama-Star Girl about this. If she's still here that is... ---TacticalMaster (talk) 08:33, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Userboxes on articles?
TacticalMaster, is it all right if I put the userboxes on the characters on the corresponding articles? That way, it will show people what the userbox would look like. ---K.A.U.M.I. (talk) 09:20, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Um, no. I don't think so. That's not how userboxes work I'm afraid. They're meant to be for userpages specifically. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 09:52, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Don't revert my edits.
Could you stop reverting my edits? I refer specifically to the following pages:
I do it for a reason. That is that I am trying to guard my contributions because I care about them. I'm just saying I'm trying to help out on the wiki, I'm not trying to edit-war, vandalise or disrupt it. And Kaumi won't hurt, you know. ---K.A.U.M.I. "'CAUSE THAT'S VERY, VERY"... (talk) 21:18, August 11, 2013 (UTC)
Listen, I know you're trying to help out, but I know English way better than you. I took college English classes, my highest possible class in order to learn proper English. I've been doing wikis since I graduated High School and I know how to make pages properly readable and informal. I'm very proficient at wiki editing, but your edits, well, needs a lot of work. So if your "edits" gets undoed, you must listen to our reasons. We're experts.
I think you know it way better because you're a lot older. Now I know to listen to the experts' reasons about undoing my edits, but I don't like it.
The thing is, with the Jeweltchi page, why couldn't we say that it had a female appearance? It was only me speaking out the truth, and nothing but that.
And finally, the way I have changed in that I am reversing my previous habits of removing all the content out of pages, and removing kanjis on the Wiki. I'm trying very hard not to let you down. I'm changing a lot of my ways, but there are still some things that need work.---K.A.U.M.I. "'CAUSE THAT'S VERY, VERY"... (talk) 06:27, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
- After reviewing the Jeweltchi page, I have come to a conclusion that the part of the trivia should go on to the top of the page. It applies to other characters with no genders as listed under the Currently Both Genders category page. This only caught my eye, therefore I knew what was wrong with this page at first. Take my advice: I knew how standardized pages works when wikis were done a long time ago. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 06:44, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
- It looks so much better now. I agree with that, so I'm not reverting it. ---K.A.U.M.I. "'CAUSE THAT'S VERY, VERY"... (talk) 06:49, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
RE: The Anime category
I removed them because there was already an "In the Anime" category... I don't see why they should both be there, it seems messy to have duplicates. Why not just have one category used for characters and one for locations, destinations, etc. But if that's the way you want it, fair enough.
- Huh, good point. Maybe I need to talk to Tama-Star Girl about it. She's probably been doing that before I discovered this wiki. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 05:29, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Um, the "Anime" category was meant to be used for actual anime series. For example, "Tamagotchi!", "Let's Go! Tamagotchi" and "Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream" were meant to go in the "anime" category. But I guess people got mixed up and starting adding the anime category to things that should be put as IN the anime.
Jeweltchi and Tamagotchi P's Lockdown
TacticalMaster, why have you locked the two pages mentioned above? It means we can't edit them. Please leave a responce on my talk page. ---K.A.U.M.I. "'CAUSE THAT'S VERY, VERY"... (talk) 07:32, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
Episode 143 Title
Hello. I just wanted to let you know "Kizuna no Chikara" translates as "The Power of Bond". So should I rename the page for episode 143 or leave it in Japanese? I was just asking because I noticed other Japanese episodes have their English titles.
- Sure go ahead. I'm pretty much clueless here with the episodes since I don't have a reliable source. Don't forget to disable leaving a redirect on that empty episode name. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 18:16, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Hoshitchi Animated.gif
- Good, good. That's perfect. Just bring the problem directly to the culprit instead of trying to do it yourself. That's how you handle the situation if you think it sounds fishy to you.
- On topic, me explain it very short and simple: I know about her. I read her up here. And I watched her myself. So that's right, I looked up on that girly franchise which was made by yours truly: Bandai, the company who created Tamagotchi. As far as I tried exploring this franchise, I only stopped on a few.
- But if you want a formatting guide, I'll try to lecture you about it. As far as I go about writing up crossover stuff, I try to keep it low information. Why I have to keep it low information is because this is the Tamagotchi Wikia. We must discuss everything Tamagotchi-related. But if you want to know about it, then provide an external link of its own page under its new and implied header. Therefore, the readers can explore its home wiki page. That's as far how my formatting beliefs take me when trying to think pro-ish. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 09:03, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Some other wikis want to fully explain the unrelated things. If they want it, then they want it. That's their own beliefs. I try to keep it to their own etiquette. But what readers only want is anything related to the wiki. That is why, I need to simplify the unrelated but involved page as simple as I can. But I shouldn't try to make it too simple; making it too short it will create a Stub. So I might have to carefully expand the Ichigo page myself.
- You don't need to follow my advice above if you want. But the most important thing you must follow is following the wiki rules. Just take this only advice if you choose to play on other wikis. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 09:39, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Shortening unrelated but involved stuff is probably to only keep everything related to the wiki, I should say. Only a handful of pages here are unrelated, but shortened in detail to make sure it fits and relates to the wiki. Tama-Star Girl managed the Dream5 page. That's unrelated, but at least she managed to keep it a little detailed and Tamagotchi-related. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 10:11, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Permission to upl-- Wait...
Oh no, I didn't make it, they're Bandai Japan's official pierce promotional images. The Miracrise ver. Pierce one's still here, on the Gotchi Shinbun, which is updated monthly: (click). They've made one for each pierce. I'm not sure about copyright... but I'm sure you could upload them to the Wikia though. I never claimed to have created them, though. <: ~ [SamJJE101] (talk) 09:10, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm, well I suppose anything that's not fan isn't copyrighted material. As long it's from the official stuff and only made for reading up information, I might call that a "fair-use." That's it, yeah. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I'll make sure this is uploaded to the pierce page. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 09:18, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Are you interested in having the images for the other pierces/sets? They're all posted the first post of a discussion thread about the P's pierces on Tama Zone: (click) ~ [SamJJE101] (talk) 09:23, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Oh here we go again...
Re: Personality description of previous generation Tamagotchi characters.
We're only talking about one Shurikentchi, not many of them. Just because there are lots of them in the anime, we're only describing one and not all. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:34, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
Tamagotchi! Yume Kira Dream
HERE(At present, only to EPISODES 48, 29th August 2013 is EPISODES 49 FINAL)
- I don't know him as much as you do. But I think this guy is a legit Tamagotchi anime watcher. But for now, I'll have to go with the flow and try to understand his lackluster communication. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 11:36, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
I'M TAIWANESE.NOT JAPANESE(我是台灣人，不是日本人)
The OGV videos being removed
I just don't understand it X_X When I edit a page with an OGV video on it, it magically disappears into thin air when I didn't touch it! That's why the OGV videos keep disappearing..I edit the page and the video somehow deletes itself. <__< I wonder why that is~
- I don't know either... Maybe it's affected if you edit the entire page (click the edit button on top)? ---TacticalMaster (talk) 09:54, August 26, 2013 (UTC)
RE: And the fat lady has sang.
PS. Check out my new signature! ---06:53, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
Yes. That's exactly what I was trying to tell you before you got banned (really). If your edit gets undoed, just tell the undoer "why" on their talk page. It's much more better to just milk out the truth rather than claiming it for yourself (I already said this too many times now!).
And about your new editing style? I guess that will work out for you since you're just a rookie. But just telling the admins about it? Well, I don't think that'll work out. Just frequently poking at them for advice doesn't sound like a good idea. It's kinda like bothering them. But you said you'll do a few edits a day, right? Just do that. No need to tell the admins about it. But everyone has the right to undo other people's work if they are deemed too incoherent. But rookies like you don't understand yet on how wiki reading is supposed to work out. So just leave it to the pros.
Remember: Don't start an edit-war if your edit gets undoed, just tell the undoer about it on their talk page (that's also many times I said this!). ---TacticalMaster (talk) 14:17, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
I did a huge goof-up. Miracle Friends actually ISN'T set five years in the future. I was just quickly reading through the description for Miracle Friends and saw "five years" but it was actually talking about 5 years of Tamagotchi anime. 6_6 So um, I'm going to have to remove that from the pages.
- Huh. I see then... Well carry on.
- (PS: Wish I could just at least watch the OP. Heh.) ---TacticalMaster (talk) 01:41, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
Miracle Friends OP
Hey, I uploaded the Miracle Friends OP to YouTube if you're interested in seeing it. I'll upload the ending later as well.
Image extra size on Young Mametchi
It's original size was there a long time ago. Well, not how it was supposed to be, since there was a "250" mashed inside the "File:" line.
How did you bold and color select your username? I would like to know, thanks. :)
- Or, to make a long story short, I did it right here. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 06:56, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Long story short can you change my username to bold and a MediumPurple? (#9370DB) <--- I think its that code.
I was just doing that on the dreambakutchis page^^
P.S. can I get my name bolded too? I actually like
I don't get the names thing (-.-;)
Are we really going to name the Tamagotchis like the "English" that comes out on the show? I think this is getting waaaay to legalistic. The show is in Japan, so we should use the Romaji version of their names. And if the 1 in 1,000,000 chance comes that they get dubbed, all we need to do is put "In the English, Kururutchi's name is spelled Clulutchi"
+Mametchi+ 05:10, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
- I dunno. All I've been doing is just following Himespetchi and her activity to provide across-the-seas recent information from the Tamagotchi franchise. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 05:20, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
Not so important, but just wanted to say, Animal Crossing
I didn't know you were a fan of Animal Crossing, even thought it does say you edit and favorite the wikia. Haha. Its nice to know. I'll visit your dream sometime soon, its hard to miss me by my name being Katy. Just wanted to let you know.
- Ah, you play Animal Crossing too? Wow, me too. I'll visit your dream too then. What's your town name? ---TacticalMaster (talk) 18:16, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Re: But not sure how I am going to give you my friend code in private... hmm
- P.S. Hehe
- Ha ha, looks like the good word has started to spread in your town.
About the name change
I realize most people are calling it that, but it doesn't make sense to call it something its not. We are not 100% sure that when it gets dubbed into English (assuming it ever does) it will be called "Miracle Friends". For all we know Bandai/Wiz will name it "Miraculous Friendships" ---—Preceding unsigned comment added by +Mametchi+ (talk • contribs)
Uh...this is quite a debate. It's not a matter of what it will be called when / if it gets dubbed... "Mirakuru Furenzu" is the Japanese pronunciation of "Miracle Friends". It's basically called Miracle Friends, but it has to be spelled in Japanese characters. =w=;
Hi, do you think you can give me an idea as to what is going wrong with the columns thing? If you look at the (X-X)caution section in my profile page, you can see I placed code to seperate the left and right columnns. But they just keep stacking on top of each other. Is there something you can see that's going wrong? THX+Mametchi+ 04:37, September 26, 2013 (UTC) (+Mametchi+)
- Um... All I see is the < > signs. I don't see anything that uses the columns. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 04:53, September 26, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I finished translating the message next to Mametchi. It says:
"We would like to thank from our heart to our customers for their long patronage. Thank you very much."
Doesn't give much away but I'll see what the stuff before that says ;DHimespetchi (talk) 08:20, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Alright. I'll wait until you get it. It just concerns me, that's all.
- By the way, when I suddenly bumped into that and the second sequel edition, I'm still wondering if it's still the same ol' Datacarddass Tamagotchi. After all, I only found the first one and it was released in 2010. But when I saw that notice on the third edition, it looked as if it's gonna go defunct for a "fourth edition..." :| ---TacticalMaster (talk) 08:30, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- You could be right about that...maybe there's going to be something new because of Miracle Friends.
- Himespetchi (talk) 09:00, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- You suppose there will be any screenshots or videos from the Japanese community about these games? ---TacticalMaster (talk) 09:03, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
Yes, you're back. Be glad the block is off and that you're back on editing while controlling yourself.
Hey! Do you know me? Forget that.
- Cool! Thanks! We could use another useful hand around here. :) ---TacticalMaster (talk) 16:19, October 30, 2013 (UTC)
ouchi mainichi tamagotchi page
Hey I thought I would ask you first before I go ahead and do it but should the name of the game be changed to what it is in English as the tamagotchi 3ds dream school game is changed to English the name of the game would be either house everyday tamagotchi or maybe everyday house tamagotchi to make it sound better or even change it compeltle toasty tamagotchi everyday house what do you think?
- Did you use an online translator with that? Because a while ago, I used that. But later, it didn't work out for me, so I changed it to its untranslated title. So, we only need a REAL translator and not anything like google translate. But if you did translate it yourself, you think that is the correct title? I might have to poke around the admins and any active users here who knows about Tamagotchi. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:10, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
No not from a translator I am learning Japanese and I know quite a bit it's correct ouchi means house and mainichi means every day Mai meaning every and niche meaning day so between what sounds better the titles I suggested are correct in translation --Afrokid-tamagotchi (talk) 07:41, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, all I could say is that I trust your translating skills. Just remember other translators like you can undo/correct your translation attempts if they think it looks cheesy. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 07:30, November 11, 2013 (UTC)
That's fine I'm happy if other people have better ways of translating it but that's the only way it can be translated without adding words to the title I'm going to change it now --Afrokid-tamagotchi (talk) 07:41, November 11, 2013 (UTC)